100 West Trade Street, Charlotte, NC
Connected Plant Conference 2018 is happening under one roof for 2018!
Stay where the action is and book your stay at the Marriott City Center in Charlotte.
Hotel Highlights: Innovation with Local Flavor
Bringing new polish to a building filled with history and character, Charlotte Marriott® City Center is breaking the mold of hotel design with a residential-style aesthetic. The hotel’s reinvented style draws the Charlotte community into dynamic, tech-enabled public spaces perfect for connectivity and integration. The Event Hub’s meeting spaces include rewritable surfaces, magnetic panels and shared-screen technology. The fresh, open-design approach to the traditional hotel lobby features a coffee social hub with locally sourced coffee, unique retail and limited-edition food selections.
MAKING RESERVATIONS BY PHONE
1. Dial 1-800-359-3204 toll free. Specify the Access Intelligence Connected Plant Conference 2018.
2. Please provide your arrival date and type of accommodations that you are requesting.
3. Have a credit card available to hold the room.
4. Please make your reservations before February 5, 2018 as any unused rooms being held for this function will be released at that time.
5. Check-in time is after 3pm and check-out time is 12pm.
MAKING RESERVATIONS ONLINE
Book your group rate for The Access Intelligence Connected Plant Conference 2018 *Quick Tip* If you receive a notification that the group rates are unavailable through the link, try modifying your dates since one or more days may be sold out within the group. You can also call Central Reservations (1-800-359-3204) to check availability.
Please use meeting code “NMQKL” for additional savings on Delta Airlines.
For travel dates February 22 – March 4, please use Z Code: ZE4R Agreement Code: 642749 for additional savings on United Airlines.